Saturday, February 16, 2013

1 Utama is the Largest

As a bachelor, I like to hang around in shopping complex just to pass time. One of my favorite shopping center is 1 Utama [Wiki] in Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia:


There are a few reasons for this choice. One of it is that I felt 1 Utama is the biggest shopping mall in Malaysia. Many people think another shopping mall in Malaysia, Mid Valley Megamall [Wiki], is the largest:


However, I think 1 Utama is the largest after they made the new wing extension. My intuition was confirmed by CNN after I saw this sign in 1 Utama:


You can read this link from CNN:
And please also read this Wikipedia entry. Wouldn't you be so proud being Asian as all the 11 top 10 largest malls in the world are all in Asia? And wouldn't you be so proud being Malaysian as 3 out of those 11 top 10 are from Malaysia? Read on:
◦◦◦•••●●●•••◦◦◦

No comments :